Global Building and Design Directory is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

Waska Wood Laths  - Leader in Cedar Shingles | Cedar Shingles and Cedar Products Specialist

Waska Wood Laths

Waska Wood Laths Waska transforms 13,000 cords of aspen wood into laths annually. Out of its total production of laths, 40% goes for industrial purposes and the remaining 60% in construction. Waska makes aspen laths in many different sizes hence we are always trying to supply you with any size you might need. Total annual production of aspen laths at Waska is 22.4 million units, sold in New England, in the mid-western states, in Ontario, in Quebec and in Atlantic Canada. But if you want it anywhere else, we'll ship it.

View this product at waska.com