Vista View Bi-Fold
Vista View Bi-Fold Wall Systems offer one of the most exciting ways to bring indoor and outdoor living space together. Bi-Fold systems are available in a wide number of configurations and sizes and our Design Dictated Manufacturing® guiding principle allows us to manufacture the system to your requirements. From a wide selection of wood species, stile and rail customization, raised panel options and glazing combinations, Caoba Doors has the custom flexibility to meet your design needs.
Bi-Fold systems present a completely flat (in-plane) surface when in the closed position. When open, the panels fold against one another and can be configured to fold in one or both directions. The folded panels project at 90° to the plane of the opening when completely open.
For many years Caoba has been an innovator with our Vista View Bi-Fold Wall Systems. Whether entertaining guests or simply enjoying the best that Mother Nature has to offer, there is no more functional or elegant way to make a statement of class.
Vista View features and options:
• Available as a Door or a Window
• Multiple wood species
• Custom stiles and rails
• Multiple configurations
• E3 Centor operating hardware
• Stainless steel Multi-Point hardware on Everyday Passage doors
• Flat plane, 90° corner, Radius frames or Curved glass and frame
• Over sized panels
• Unlimited panel design options
• Multiple threshold options*
• TDL, SDL or combinations of glass and wood panels
• ICA factory finish
• Impact application available
• Multiple Screen options.
*Please qualify location and overhang protection to asses potential weather exposure and sill selection.