- Patented directional specialty tempered glazing tested without hose stream that provides partial radiant heat protection not available with ceramics.
- Accepted by the GSA and AHJ’s across the country as an economical and value added alternative to traditional unsafe wired glass and expensive ceramics.
- Meets the highest human impact safety requirements.
- Approved for 20 minute applications without limitations.
- Received a General Approval from the City and County of Los Angeles (RR25655). For a list of AHJs across the US that have approved SuperLite I-XL.
- Regularly specified for use in urban-wildfire exterior applications and perfect for property line requirements.
- Available in specialty architectural make-ups.
- Lifetime warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast delivery and competitive pricing.