Southland Ceiling Panels
Southland Ceiling Panels have long, smooth channels that add interest without inundating. Made from our Feather-Light Series 0.013 in. thick vinyl plastic, they are unlike any ceiling panels you will ever see or feel. You may be surprised by their minimal weight, but their thermoformed design combined with the inherent strength of vinyl makes these tiles rigid, durable, and easy to install and maintain.
All of our Feather-Light Series panels are Class A fire rated, 100% recyclable, completely waterproof, Greenguard Gold Certified for indoor air quality, and made in the USA. For the look of plaster or tin, with the flexibility, durability, and versatility of vinyl - look no further!
- Installation Type: Standard 15/16-1 in. grid
- Suitable for Borders: Yes, this style may be trimmed for use along borders
- Dimensions: 2 ft. x 4 ft. (nominal)
- Features: Recess 0.50 in. from tile face
- Material: Lightweight, 0.013 in. thick, rigid vinyl plastic
- Warning: Not recommended for installation where ceiling temperatures exceed 120°F