Pylon Radon Air Test
What’s the fastest and most reliable way to test for radon? The Pylon short term radon test. It’s easy, affordable, and you get the results you need in the time you need them.
You receive two Lucas-type scintillation cells for testing indoor air. Use the connector to easily deploy both cells within 48 hours of receipt. Return to the laboratory according to the enclosed instructions. Your test samples will be analyzed immediately upon receipt, and a confidential report will be made available.
The Pylon Air Test is specifically suited for real estate transactions, home inspections, and large building surveys where accurate results are needed quickly.
- Testing performed using Pylon monitor and detector with results traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- suitable for rapid short term testing, real estate transactions, home inspections, commercial surveys
- high sensitivity, can detect low radon levels
- accurate to +/- 4%
- stable, insensitive to temperature and humidity changes
- easy to use
- lab fees + shipping to customer included in price
- confidential analytical report via email within 24 hours of receipt by lab