Low-E Coated Acid-etched Glass
Walker Glass and Vitro Glass have once again teamed up to push the limits with low-e coated acid-etched glass!
Architects now have the choice to use full surface or patterned acid-etched finishes from Walker Textures® on surface1 with two different Solarban® high performance coatings from Vitro Glass on surface 2.
- Full Surfaces: Opaque, Velour and Satin
- Patterns: Standard or custom bird friendly and decorative patterns
- Substrates: Clear and Starphire Ultra-Clear™ glass by Vitro Glass
- Thickness: 6MM
- Size: 96” x 130’’ only
- Low-e Coatings: Solarban®60 VT and Solarban®70XL VT glasses by Vitro Glass, other coatings available on demand
- Quantity: Subject to minimum quantity
- Availability: Members of the Vitro Certified™ Network only
*Solarban, Starphire Ultra-Clear, Vitro, Vitro Certified and their respective logos are trademarks owned by Vitro Architectural Glass.