Hinged French Doors
Hinged French Doors:
In-swing and out-swing hinged operating doors are available in single or double wide configuration. Flexible door widths and heights exceeding the limitations of other manufactures allows architects the design flexibility that is difficult to find.
Design Dictated Manufacturing™ assure you that doors will align with transoms and windows throughout the project.
Hinged Door features and options:
• Available in All-Wood, AlumiClad and BronzClad
• Flexible stile and rail dimensions
• Multiple wood species or split species
• Custom profiles
• Residential or commercial applications
• Factory pre-finishing before component assembly
• Standard and multi-point hardware
• Panel options (Raised, Flat or V-groove)
• Swinging screen doors or retractable screens
• Clear solid one piece jambs
• Engineered stave cores
• 3/8″ laminated interior and exterior surfaces (not veneer)
• Wood, bronze or aluminum thresholds, or without sill.
• Multiple sill options or no sill for stone threshold
• High performance weather stripping