High Performance Power Quality Monitoring
Nexus 1500+ Next Generation Power Quality Revenue Meter
- Ideal for Smart Grid, Critical needs and Power Quality sensitive applications
- Highly accurate, "constantly calibrating" revenue meter
- IEC 61000-4-30 Class A and EN 50160 power quality analyzer
- 50 MHz transient speed capture (800,000 samples per cycle)
- Up to 4 GB of data storage for trending and analysis
- Advanced data server with multiple protocols: Modbus, DNP, SMTP, SNTP, FTP, and more
- IEC 61850 Protocol server with GOOSE messaging for Grid Automation applications
The Nexus 1500+ meter is a technology leading revenue and power quality meter. With Constant Calibration™ architecture, the Nexus 1500+ meter is designed specifically for high accuracy applications, providing 0.06% accuracy throughout its calibration range, from 0.1 A to 20 A. Using the auto-calibrating Constant Calibration™ architecture circuit, this meter offers superior accuracy and stability through its temperature range. The meter is intended for substation and critical load metering applications.
The meter is also an industry leading Power Quality analyzer, providing advanced power quality measurements and reporting on most power quality events. These events include voltage surges, voltage sags, current faults, phase unbalances, harmonics, frequency and many more conditions. The meter complies with Power Quality standards such as IEC 61000-4-7 (harmonics), IEC 61000-4-15 (Flicker), and IEC 61000-4-30 Class A for Power Quality.
The Nexus 1500+ meter provides a host of communication options for substation SCADA and energy management communication. This allows a user to bring back data via multiple options, including serial, Ethernet and USB. Multiple protocols are available simultaneously, including Modbus (RTU, TCP), DNP 3.0, IEC 61850, FTP, SMTP, SNTP, HTTP and more. The meter has dual Ethernet ports that can be operated on separate networks. Using EIG’s port control, protocols and ports can be independently controlled to limit access and provide internet security.