Hannoband®-THERM for thermal and sound insulation of window joints
Hannoband®-THERM for concealed construction joint applications – cost efficient protection against draught, dust, blowing snow, moisture and noise providing excellent thermal insulation. The driving rain > 6.25 psf and air tightness of a < 1.0 performance depends on the compression rate of the foam. This tape is ideal to seal even large joints up to 1 1/2″ and comes in various widths as from 1 1/4″ to accommodate any construction situation. Ideal alternative to PU-spray foam, since Hannoband®-THERM is quick and easy to install, does not create a mess and will reliably stay flexible to follow construction material movements.
- thermal conductivity: 0.2745 Btu*in/h*ft²*0F (λ = 0.0396 W/m .K)
- driving rain resistance > 6.25 psf (> 300 Pa) possible
- temperature resistance -22 °F to 176 °F (-30 °C to +80 °C)
- extremely low VOC’s: Emicode EC1PLUS tested (< 5 TVOC [μg / m³])
- air tightness a < 1.0 possible
- normal flammability acc. to DIN EN 13501 - class E rated
- no bleeding or staining
HANNO - THE expert in construction joint sealing - trusted around the globe!