HANNO DUO Easy 240 moisture-adapting flashing tape for interior and exterior applications
Hanno®-DUO Easy flashing tape was designed primarily for curtain window elements often found in low energy constructions, but can be used for many more applications. DUO Easy is moisture-adating, which makes it suitable for exterior and interior applications. The sd-value ranges between 0.48 and 12.0 m. The high level of driving rain resistance > 1,050 Pa protects the joint on the exterior. On the interior, DUO Easy provides an air-tight barrier of an ≤ 0.1. DUO easy can also be installed during the cold season at temperatures as low as 14 °F (-10 °C) and does typically not require the use of a primer in combination with standard construction materials.
- for interior and exterior applications providing an optimal vapor/moisture management
- moisture adapting sd value provides optimum moisture management in the joint: sd value 0.48 ≤ sd ≤ 12.0 m
- driving rain tight up to 22 psf and air tight a < 0.1
- 3 months UV-resistant
- strong adhesive layer on the tape for gluing at every surface without a primer (240g/m2)
- processing temperature 14 °F to 104 °F (-10 °C to +40 °C)
- can be plastered/ rendered over
HANNO has various flashing tapes available depending on the specific application and expectation!