Grado – the boarded shutter system of PVC-U
There are things whose invention is simply good, like the boarded shutter. The original form of the boarded shutter has lost none of its function to the present day. On the outside rustic, as we know it from the country, boarded shutters are ideal where the optimal exclusion of light is needed. This is joined by other advantages that make the boarded shutter Grado a convincing alternative. The shutter lock can be fitted with an optional retainer. Moreover, depending on the installation conditions, it can be fitted as a French shutter system in the soffit profiles of old and new buildings. With an original look, for the optimal exclusion of light, and a flexible structural solution as a French shutter – Grado presents the perfect harmony of look and function.
- Protects against sunlight.
- Provides effective protection against wind, weather, and heat.
- The air cushion between the window and hinged shutter keeps noise outside.
- Protection against forced entry.
- Wide range of plain colours and woodgrains.
- Easy to clean and low maintenance.
- Boarded shutter system with closed surface, in rustic design, for the optimal exclusion of light.
- Available as hinged boards or hinged shutters for old and new buildings.
- Shutter lock with retainer. Optionally with longitudinal, angle, or adjustable hinges.
- All PVC-U profiles produced with the environmentally friendly calcium-zinc stabiliser “greenline”.