GPX Hurricane with FL Product Approval
60 to 120 minute fire resistive, hurricane rated aluminum framing system with Florida Product Approval Numbers:
- Fixed Window/Wall: FL16382
- Single and Pair Doors: FL 16888
Meets to the following standards:
- ASTM E-119/NFPA251/UL263 up to 2 hours with hose stream for Fire Resistance
- ASTM E283 for Air Infiltration Leakage
- ASTM E331/ASTM 547 for Water Penetration
- ASTM E330/TAS 202 for Uniform Static Air Pressure
- FBC 1626.2 (TAS 201 and 203) for Large Missile Impact and Cyclic Wind Loading
- AAMA 1302.5-76 and 1303.5-76 for Forced Entry (for doors)
- ASTM E1300 for Determining Load Resistance of Glass in Buildings
Complies with High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) testing requirements.
Maximum design loads up to +/- 80 PSF.
Glazing make-up is SuperLite II-XL insulated with 9/16″ DuPont Sentry Plus Laminated Glass
Dow Corning 995 to be used as the perimeter sealant
Enrolled in Architectural Testing Inc.’s Quality Assurance Program
Offered in standard and custom finishes including high performance fluoropolymer finishes by PPG, clear anodized, bronze anodized, black anodized, Decoral®, ornamental metal, and more.