WearMax Floor Coating
WearMax® Floor Coatings have a patented technology providing a floor finish that will look great for years. The WearMax technology is a coating system that prevents walking on the actual floor finish. All WearMax Ceramic finishes are designed to contain 12,000,000 + ceramic particles per square foot. WearMax technology allows these particles to protrude through the final surface. These ceramic particles are what's walked on - not the floor finish. The Ceramic finishes are considered the second hardest material known to man. There is only one substance that is harder - the natural diamond.
WearMax Ceramic Finish Advantages
- Environmentally safe
- Well below State VOC requirements 250 ppl
- Industry's best written warranty against wear through
- Easy clean-up
- Low maintenance (damp cloth clean-up)
- Resists urine stains against animals and humans
- Resists disinfectants
- Cuts down on pet claw marks
- No more scrubbing, waxing and polishing
- Damp cloth clean-up
- Made in the USA
Types of floors we coat:
- Wood Flooring
- Vinyl & VCT
- Polished Concrete
...and more, just ask!
Environtments that can benefit from WearMax:
- Government Buildings
- Senior Facilities
The possibilities are endless!