Fleur-de-lis Ceiling Tiles
Fleur-de-lis Ceiling Tiles feature a historic design coupled with smart functionality, which make them a top choice for glue-up and drop ceiling grid projects where the "tin ceiling" look is a must. Made from our Signature Series 0.030 in. thick vinyl plastic, they are thermoformed from molds based on original, hand-crafted metal ceiling tile designs and will add a decorative focal point sure to get people talking.
All of our Signature Series tiles are Class A fire rated, 100% recyclable, completely waterproof, Greenguard Gold Certified for indoor air quality, and made in the USA. For the look of plaster or tin, with the flexibility, durability, and versatility of vinyl - look no further!
- Installation Type: Glue-up (requires strips), standard 15/16-1 in. grid, slimline 9/16 in. grid, or refacing
- Suitable for Borders: Yes, this style may be trimmed for use along borders
- Dimensions: 2 ft. x 2 ft. (nominal)
- Features: Project 0.22 in. from tile face
- Material: Durable, 0.030 in. thick, rigid vinyl plastic
- Warning: Not recommended for installation where ceiling temperatures exceed 120°F