Fire Membrane Joist (AJS® 24 FMJ) One-Step Fire Solution
MET ICC-ES ACCEPTANCE CRITERIA
Met ICC-ES acceptance criteria for fire protection of residential floors. Code approved through ICC-ES ESR 1144. AJS® 24 FMJ has passed the E119 fire test as required to establish equivalency to dimension lumber joists.
- AJS® 24 FMJ arrives at the jobsite ready to be installed.
- No Specific top and bottom orientation to help assure correct framing every time.
- Web holes may be cut the same as with non-protected joists.
- Non-corrosive to fasteners.
- Has met stringent durability standards required by the building code.
- 2x4 flange means longer, stronger spans; wider nailing surface.