Hundreds of New Brunswick companies sell ten billion dollars each year in exported products and services. Last year alone, New Brunswick exports totaled more than $10.6 billion.
If growth through development of exports is in your business plan, you’ve come to the right place. Opportunities NB specializes in providing one-on-one counseling and services to export-ready companies and existing exporters, including:
- Trade missions
- Training support in export terminology and concepts
- Practical market development skills
- Knowledge gap topics such as value chains, certifications and free trade agreements
- Market briefings
- Web-based training
- Expert presentations
- Facilitation of expert mentoring relationships
Learn about our annual celebration of New Brunswick exports, which recognizes outstanding export performance in the international marketplace.
New Brunswick companies are reaping the benefits of doing business in markets all over the world, from right here at home.
- Saint John’s Irving Oil operates the largest oil refinery in Canada.
- McCain Foods in Florenceville-Bristol is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of frozen potato products. One-in-three French fries worldwide are McCain.
- True North Seafood in Blacks Harbour is a global leader in farmed seafood, with operations around the world.
- Fredericton’s Corey Nutrition is the first pet food company in the world with food safety protocols rigorous enough for human grade food.
- Tracadie-Sheila’s MQM Quality Manufacturing Ltd. has contributed to huge projects across North America, including the construction of New York's Yankee Stadium.
- Neguac’s BeauSoleil Oysters are on the menus of some of the world’s finest restaurants.
- Miramichi’s Dew Engineering’s military armour has protected soldiers in Afghanistan, Iraq and in other combat zones around the world.