ONB Seed and Series A Funding Policies
1. ONB Seed Funding Policy
The ONB Seed Funding Policy is intended to assist early-stage companies that exhibit potential to create employment and contribute to the province’s long-term economic growth. The policy will allow ONB to make “sidecar” investments in conjunction with Approved Partners.
2. ONB Series A Funding Policy
The ONB Series A Funding Policy is intended for investment in new and young companies pursuing growth opportunities generating or about to generate revenues, that exhibit potential to create employment and contribute to New Brunswick’s long-term economic growth. The policy will allow ONB to make “sidecar” investments in conjunction with Approved Partners.
3. Approved Partners
Potential partners are encouraged to contact ONB in order to be evaluated and added to the list of Approved Partners. The general criteria to be accepted as an Approved Partner are:
- The ability and willingness to add value to the relationship as an advisor to or an active participant with the early stage start-up with respect to management, business development or technical activities.
- The fit of the proposed Approved Partner and its fund with the needs of the province’s entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- The fund’s or accredited investor’s investing objectives and its viability and liquidity.
- The track record of both the fund and the team managing the fund.