EcoTec Surface™ Solid Surface
EcoTec Surfaces is the next generation of green building material. A unique soy-urethane-based surface material, its patented combination of recycled glass and bio-renewable soybean resin creates a strong, beautiful surface. EcoTec Surfaces allows you to make an environmentally conscious and visually striking design that is both earth-friendly and affordable.
EcoTec Surfaces performs just like engineered stone or traditional solid surface material during thermoforming, fabrication, and installation,and provides significant advantages:
- The ONLY sustainable soy urethane-based surface material
- 20-25% lighter than acrylic and polyester solid surfaces
- 53+% minimum renewable or recycled content
- More durable than the leading brand solid surface
EcoTec Surfaces is available in a vast array of colors and patterns, including:
- infinite solid colors
- variegated, swirled, and veined patterns of small multicolored particulates
- granite-like patterns of large particulates
- random large and small particulates in variegated, swirled, and veined patterns that do not repeat
In addition to the vast color options, EcoTec Surfaces can also be printed with your custom images using a dye sublimation process.
Visit EcoTecSurfaces.com to learn more.