This dining table is the perfect way to add some eclecticism to your space. It has a minimalist, detail-oriented design that compliments an array of interior decor styles. The biophilic material coincides with your connection to nature, and serves as a wonderful conversation starter at dinner parties. Exotic hardwoods are resilient, so you can feel good knowing you'll have this handmade, eco-friendly piece for many years to come.
Beautiful and striking, our table design is the result of a strategic plan to keep the Ecuadorian Rainforest out of the path of deforestation. Instead of only using “well-branded” wood species, we craft our products with dozens of wood species found in the forest. Why? The more species we use, the more value we bring to the forest, which reduces the incentive for locals to clear cut. Learn more
- Dimensions: 36"W x 60"L x 30.5"H (seats 4-6)
- Includes: Blackened steel legs and hardware (screwdriver required for assembly)
- Finish: Sanded flat; Available unfinished or with natural finish (Jungle and Canopy); Stained options are finished in low/no VOC Rubio Monocoat (Rosita, Azufre, Vera Negra, Animé)
- Character: May include spalting and filled insect holes
- Carbon Value: Prevents 5.6 tons of CO2 emissions
- Source: Mixed tropical hardwoods from Chocó Rainforest in Ecuador, protected and sustainably managed by Whole Forest
- Made in Ecuador, finished in Pennsylvania.