Composite Board Floor Panels
Composite board panels offer the versatility to be used with factory laminated finishes and field applied Attiro freelay hardwood planks. Factory laminated options include linoleum, vinyl, rubber and hardwood. Tate’s composite board panels are supported by heavy duty bolted stringer understructure and can accommodate floor heights as low as 4”.
- Meets Tate Standards per CISCA testing methods
- Design loads of 1250 lbs with a safety factor of 2
- Steel bottom sheet with rust prohibitive coating
- Beveled sides with edge banding
- Adaptable to a number of laminated high-end finishes