Cambridge Ceiling Panels
Favored for their graceful projecting features, Cambridge Ceiling Panels are perfect by themselves or when used as a lay-under panels in suspended ceilings where you want to leave your existing mineral fiber tiles in place. Made from our Signature Series 0.030 in. thick vinyl plastic, they are thermoformed from molds based on original, hand-crafted tin ceiling panel designs and will add a decorative focal point sure to get people talking.
All of our Signature Series panels are Class A fire rated, 100% recyclable, completely waterproof, Greenguard Gold Certified for indoor air quality, and made in the USA. For the look of plaster or tin, with the flexibility, durability, and versatility of vinyl - look no further!
- Installation Type: Glue-up (requires strips), standard 15/16-1 in. grid, slimline 9/16 in. grid, or refacing
- Suitable for Borders: No, border tiles may be required
- Dimensions: 2 ft. x 4 ft. (nominal)
- Features: Project 0.47 in. from tile face
- Material: Durable, 0.030 in. thick, rigid vinyl plastic
- Warning: Not recommended for installation where ceiling temperatures exceed 120°F