Global Building and Design Directory is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

Northern Quartz exclusive northeast USA Diresco Stone supplier | Bio-UV Technology

Bio-UV Technology

Exceptionally strong, tremendously versatile and environmentally sound. Diresco is thrilled to introduce our new BIO-UV Technology. A revolutionary advancement that dramatically alters the previous limitations and characteristics of quartz surfacing. This significant evolution fuses our established superior quality and flawless finish with enhanced technical properties, UV stability, permitted exterior usage and an advanced harmony between product and nature. ​ BIO-UV TECHNOLOGY Read Here Organic Raw Materials Diresco surfaces are composed of 93% natural quartz granulate, a mineral found in abundance throughout the world. The remaining 7% of content consists of resin and pigment. Our Research & Development division has recently designed a highly innovative BIO-UV Technology. Our new resin, used in the manufacturing process, is environmentally sound and vegetal in origin. The formulation is not only healthier for the world and your own living environment but provides technical aspects that surpass previous standards and definitions. ​ UV-Resistant ​ In the past, the impact of the sun and its damaging ultraviolet light has prevented quartz from being applied outdoors. Luckily, this dated constraint is no longer an issue when using Diresco quartz surfaces.

View this product at northernquartz.com