AtmosAware™ measures and validates indoor air quality on a real time and historical basis.
The AtmosAware™ built environment monitoring system monitors concentrations of carbon dioxide (CO2), Particulate Matter 2.5 (PM2.5), Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC), measuring temperature, and relative humidity. Check current measurements or analyze historical levels to detect important changes — conveniently, quickly and on the go.
- Real-time, accurate monitoring of PM2.5, CO2, TVOC, temperature, and humidity
- Continuous data collection via a cloud-based server and local storage
- End-to-end encryption for secure data transfer
- Maximum user security with SSL/TLS encryption, password protection, and customized user permissions
- Multiple data export methods over e-mail, micro-SD card, and USB, as well as support for both Ethernet and Wi-Fi
- Simple, intuitive user experience offered with touchscreen control, easy-to-navigate displays, and support for multiple languages
- Easy installation and maintenance with replaceable sensors and built-in notification system — with no calibration necessary
- Support for various network configurations, including company proxy servers, hidden SSIDs, and captive portals
- Customizable sensors to meet project-specific needs.