Anti-slip Glass Walker Textures® Traction
The Walker Textures® Traction anti-slip acid-etched glass products ally discretion, light transmittance, durability, safety and add an undeniable sophisticated touch of design. The coefficient of friction for the three Traction options has been calculated based on ANSI A137.1:2012 Section 9.6 - Procedure for Dynamic Coefficient of Friction (DCOF).
Walker Textures® Traction offers many advantages, including:
- Superior coefficient of friction
- No restriction of light flow
- Superior resistance to surface contamination from dirt, oils, chemicals, liquids, food, etc.
- Sophisticated touch of design
- Conducive to high quality edgework
- Excellent wear resistance properties
- Consistent acid-etched finish
- Free of iridescence
Product Specifications for Acid-etched Anti-slip glass
- Colors: Clear and ultra-clear*, other substrates available on demand
- Thicknesses: 6MM to 12MM for 406 and 407 pattern - 6MM to 19MM for Force
- Dimensions: 96’’ x 130’’standard for all three options - 96’’ x 144’’ maximum size for Force