Prihoda Art Recycled duct and difusers
Prihoda is a global manufacturer of custom made, UL/ULC approved HVAC Air ducts and diffusers made from 100% Post-Consumer recycled content by Repreve.
Traditional ducts and diffusers are made from metal which is commonly recycled. To help reduce our carbon foot print Prihoda partnered with Repreve (a Unifi company) to divert water bottles from the landfill and upcycle them into a useful product such as Fabric Air Dispersion devices.
The Repreve material:
- Diverts water bottles from the landfill
- Uses less water, less energy and emits fewer GHG's when produced
- Will not rust, corrode, or sweat
Prihoda’s unique Fabric air dispersion devices offer:
- Initial cost savings from 30-70% over metal systems
- Even air distribution and temperatures = lower energy costs
- Improved thermal comfort
- Hold open options keep the ducts round with no or low air flow
- Free design support on powerful software
For more info vist :www.prihoda.com