Homasote Company is the oldest manufacturer of structural building and packaging products made from up to 98% recycled content (high post-consumer content) in the USA.
• 440 SoundBarrier; an underlayment board that provides superior sound suppression in floor and wall systems, listed in over 90 U.L. assemblies. Also provides premier protection for finished floors, walls during construction.
• Ultra-tackable interior panels with a sanded “suede” face, laminated with cork, or wrapped with decorative fabrics. Available in Class A and C versions.
• Homex - Flexible concrete expansion joint, for concrete forming and tile-setting in pools.
• Deckings for structural nailbase roofing and ice arena conversions
• Packaging for Glass, Steel, and Paper Manufacturers through the Pak-Line Division.
Homasote products are FSC and ICC certified. Homasote is an AIA CEU HSW provider, and a member of the USGBC, contributing to LEED credits.
Sensible. Sound. Solutions.