EcoTec Surfaces™ is the next generation of green building material. A unique soy-urethane-based surface material, its patented combination of recycled glass and bio-renewable soybean resin creates a strong, beautiful surface.
Contertops - Shower Pans - Bathtubs - Sinks - Cladding
EcoTec Surfaces™ performs just like engineered stone or traditional solid surface material during thermoforming, fabrication, and installation, is both environmentally conscious and visually striking, and provides significant advantages:
- The ONLY sustainable soy urethane-based surface material
- 20-25% lighter than acrylic and polyester solid surfaces
- 53+% minimum renewable or recycled content
- More durable than the leading brand solid surface
EcoTec Surfaces™ is available in a vast array of colors and patterns, including:
- infinite solid colors
- variegated, swirled, and veined patterns of small multicolored particulates
- granite-like patterns of large particulates
- random large and small particulates in variegated, swirled, and veined patterns that do not repeat
In addition to the vast color options, EcoTec Surfaces can also be printed with your custom images using a dye sublimation process. We can match almost any color!
With over 150,000 sq ft of manufacturing space, no job is too big or too small for EcoTec Surfaces. We will happily create 1 countertop or 1000! (Or anything else you have in mind for EcoTec Surfaces™ solid surface material. Manufactured in America.