SOLAR ELECTRICITY FROM CLEAR GLASS
ClearVue Technologies is a disruptive technology where the consumers of energy are both the demand side and the supply side of their energy needs. Our mission is to enable consumers of energy the ability to generate their own electricity to power their own corporate offices, homes, businesses and greenhouses, from one of the world’s most common building materials, glass.
Through our patented nano-technology, an activated interlayer sits within two panes of glass and redirects infra-red and ultraviolet light to the side of a window to harvest the solar energy with traditional PV elements. ClearVue Technologies is at the forefront of an energyand architectural design revolution that we believe will address in part society’s future energy demands for a clean, sustainable and renewable energy solution.
ClearVue Technologies clear glass products provide:
- Clean, renewable power from a window
- Superior insulation qualities that reduces heating and cooling costs
- High transparency (up to 70%) of natural light through the glass
- Reduced fuel consumption for the automotive industry—this is not only cost saving for customers but also reduces CO2 gas emissions in the environment
- Provides genuine payback on your investment
- Has a lifespan exceeding 20 years by using inorganic materials, and
- Acts as safety glass